The Scout House currently hosts 18 groups: BSA District training, BSA Troop 113, Pack 18’s Committee, Arrow of Light & Wolf Dens, Pack 461’s Committee, Bears, Wolf & Tiger Dens, Culver City Community Emergency Response Team (CERT), Culver City Rock & Mineral Club (CCRMC) workshops, Crew 8, Directors of Mayhem (strategy game workshops), GS District Recruitment and GS Troops 905, 3095, 5395 & 6675,
Following renovation, the building serves as the regular meeting place for a number of scouting groups and community organizations.
Cub Scout Pack 64 and BSA Troop 64 both met here. BSA Troop 113 met here for over 50 years and continues to meet here.
1980’s – 1990’s
Girl Scout Troop 4 met here in the late 1980’s / early 1990’s. A number of BSA Troops met here.
1960’s – 1970’s
The building continued to serve as an active meeting place for many youth organizations. The Rock Club Annex was added with a common roof over both buildings.
Around 1950 the building was moved to its present site as part of the bond measure used to build Veteran’s Park.
1930′ – 1940’s
The building was constructed in the late 1930’s and located near Overland and Barman. BSA Troop 61 met here.